Hormones are chemicals naturally produced in every single person in order to regulate every cell and organ in the body in order to maintain health. If the body is unable to maintain healthy balance to hormone levels, disease is not far off. In fact, hormone imbalance is intimately linked to autoimmune diseases, heart disease, cancer and a host of various male and female disease patterns. This Thursday, May 21, we will be exploring various women’s health issues, and equipping you with the tools to reclaim your health once and for all. Come to The Gohl Clinic of Chiropractic, Thursday May 21 at 6:30pm to learn the underlying causes of women’s health issues that you have NEVER been told before! We will talk about:
- Why do women have period’s anyway?
- What does a “normal” period look like?
- The simple monthly check a woman can use to determine her hormone health WITHOUT any expensive testing!
- What is the #1 prevention for nearly every women’s health issue today?
- Are there any side effects to “the pill”?
- Why hot flashes, mood changes, weight gain and fatigue are NOT a part of normal menopause
- And much, much more!
A free dinner will be provided! Please call 760-729-8802 to reserve your spot today!
We can’t wait to see you there!
Women’s Health Workshop @ The Gohl Clinic of Chiropractic
Thursday, May 21, 6:30pm
Don’t wait for years before getting help and call us today to schedule a consultation with your San Diego Gonstead Chiropractor in Carlsbad.
For Educational Purposes Only
No exercises, stretching, or traction was used on patient. Only specific Gonstead chiropractic adjustments were performed by the San Diego Gonstead Chiropractor in Carlsbad.
We also offer specialized seminars for students and practitioners: email@example.com